Today was all carefully planned, but ended up bringing one of my very own sayings to life: “Anything can change, and everything will.”
I got to the wall, had one hard look, and decided that a couple of hitherto (and large) “unchangeable” areas just weren’t working for me. And so, they changed. The overall “flow” of the mural is better for these adjustments, I feel.
Tomorrow will be my last day this week of working on the project. I feel as though I’ve lost some traction what with being off for two days. I will have to come up with an excellent strategy to “make up for lost time” over the next week.
I’m also hoping the weather decides to dump its moisture over my two days off this weekend so that I won’t be chased down from my scaffolding again on Monday. It’s looking more like the first week of August before I complete, what with the rains coming in for a daily visit as of late.
BUT, I’m optimistic as ever, and will give it my all again tomorrow. 😀
Speaking of which, I will see you then…